Holy cow! An Update?!
Ladies and gentlemen, I proudly present to you Xblaze 1.0.
I’ve rewritten Xblaze from the ground up as a brand new Adium plugin using the MacFire Xfire communication library (thanks to Archon). This means no more XfireLib. While XfireLib served Xblaze pretty well, it was responsible for 90% of its problems. Since XfireLib seems to have ceased active development, I decided it was time to move away from it.
Xblaze 1.0 requires Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Adium 1.4 beta
So what’s new?
- Completely rewritten from the ground up
- No more XfireLib
- Xblaze now uses the foundation that MacFire was built on (Thanks Archon!)
- No regression
- Xblaze supports all the features that it did in previous versions
- Multiple Accounts
- Tightly integrated with Adium
- Search for other Xfire users
Head on over to the Download page and try it out.