Hot on the heels of Xblaze iPhone 1.1 is Xblaze for Mac 1.1.
That’s right folks, again, I promised you that I would merge the changes I made to the Xblaze iPhone source back into the Mac version. That is now done and you can download Xblaze for Mac with clan support and less crashes than ever!
Head on over to the Xblaze for Mac OS X page and hit up the download link!
So last week, I promised all Xblaze iPhone users Communities (clans/guilds) support.
Those waiting will be happy to know that today I submitted Xblaze 1.1 to the App Store reviewers. Xblaze 1.1 contains the communities support that I promised, and it’s working really nicely, if I do say so myself.
I’m hoping that the update won’t get held up too long being reviewed, and that you can all get hold of it soon.
Meanwhile, check out the screenshorts of clan Xblaze’s communities support:
Xblaze iPhone Communities Support
Also in this update is
- Manage your Xfire preferences
- Turn nicknames on and off
- Hide/show offline friends
- Hide/show friends of friends
- Hide/show timestamps in chats
- Numerous bug fixes
- Prevent a crash when a friend logs off while you’re chatting to them
- Corrected ability to add friends of friends or clan mates to your friend list
- Corrected the behaviour that allowed a user to attempt to delete a Friend of Friend from the FoF group (which also prevents a crash)
- Spruced up the Xblaze icon somewhat, looks a little flashier.
So I hope you all enjoy this eagerly anticipated update. And thank you all for your continued support for Xblaze!
Categories: Releases, Xblaze iPhone clans, communities, crash, fixed, friends of friends, iphone, ipod touch, release, update, XBlaze
Xblaze 1.0.3 is available on the download page. Go grab it.
New in this version:
- Fixed a bug that prevented Xblaze from connecting when Adium starts if you check the “Connect when Adium opens” option.
- Fixed an issue where Friends of Friends were randomly bring shown in the contact list. Current solution is to not show any friends of friends at all. A friends of friends solution will be worked out in a later release.